Thank you for considering making a tax deductible business donation to The FoCo Cafe. Your support makes a big impact in the health and wellbeing of our community. Depending on the level of annual giving, we offer some additional benefits to your organization.
- Become a FoCo Cafe Sponsor – Our sponsors are local businesses who help cover our operational costs for the month. We advertise who our sponsors are in the cafe and on our social media. Learn about the sponsorship benefits here.
- Catering Services – Our chef, Jarrett Parten, is classically trained in French cuisine, and he can put together a menu that will be sure to impress at your next meal or event.
- Sponsor an Event or Fundraiser – Another great way to support the FoCo Cafe is to sponsor a fundraiser. This can be in our space or offsite, and we can be involved in whatever way works best!
- Use Our Space – Do you have an event you need a space for? We can host events outside of our normal business hours. We have hosted baby showers, community gatherings, breakfasts, dinners, and more!
- Workplace Giving – Another great way to get your employees engaged with their workplace is to start a campaign to raise funds for a local nonprofit.
- Donation Matching – Along with workplace giving, employers who match their employees’ donations see a boost in moral, community engagement, and workplace satisfaction.
- Your Ideas – How would you like to partner with us? We know every business has their own culture of giving and partnership. We would love to hear your ideas about how our organizations can work together to further our mission and yours!
Please fill out the form below and let us know what you are interested in. You can also make a contribution below and we will follow up with benefits. We are able to accept credit cards or checks as either a one-time donation or ongoing monthly donation.